Why work at FRAC?
FRAC has created a family-like casual workplace, where employees often have the opportunity to take on new projects, and additional responsibilities. Our team-based culture highlights respect, communication, shared goals, and collaboration.
As FRAC has built a legacy over the past 50+ years, we use these values to continue improving the nutrition, health, and well-being of people struggling against poverty-related hunger in this country.
- Be Courageous: The fight against hunger fuels our passion and dedication to excellence. We are willing to take bold positions to put the needs of individuals and families living in low-income households, and those experiencing poverty-driven hunger, first and foremost.
- Operate as One Team: We work together as one organization, with each team member bringing diverse talents and skills. We confront difficult issues, celebrate wins, and hold each other accountable through deep trust and respect.
- Commit to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: As we work to ensure that all people have the opportunity to lead healthy lives, internal and external work are required to advance equity. We are committed to supporting staff members in the humility, reflection, constant learning, and action that’s necessary to thrive in our organization.
- Build Meaningful Collaboration: We value empathy, contribution, and constructive conflict to strengthen our internal and external collaboration. We intentionally seek partners and allies to forge necessary paths to advance bold and equitable policy solutions.
- Demonstrate Integrity: We are real, honest, and authentic. We are transparent about our expertise and where we aim to grow our knowledge and impact. We actively seek out perspective and support from our colleagues and partners, and are eager to provide help when asked.
- Remain Agile: We embrace change and are nimble towards the most urgent and chronic hunger needs. As we move forward to transforming the future, we will continuously push boundaries and remain adaptable in order to learn and improve.
Statement from Our President
It is our goal to create an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. FRAC understands that each individual is unique, and therefore has a commitment to build a culture where differences are valued. We welcome and encourage all qualified candidates with diverse experiences and backgrounds to apply. – Luis Guardia, FRAC President
What types of projects will you get to work on?
Help plan the annual NATIONAL ANTI-HUNGER POLICY CONFERENCEExplore our partners, workshops, and lobby day
Equal Opportunity Statement
FRAC is an equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer that celebrates, encourages, and supports diversity and is committed to building an inclusive staff and work environment. FRAC prohibits discrimination against employees and applicants on the basis of race, religion, color, ethnic or national origin, citizenship status, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibility, personal appearance, genetic information, matriculation, political or union affiliation, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. FRAC strongly encourages candidates of color and candidates from underrepresented communities to apply.
Celebrating 50 Years of FRAC
For over 50 years, FRAC has been the leading national organization working for more effective public and private policies to eradicate domestic hunger and undernutrition. Working alongside a national network of stakeholders, FRAC has been protecting and defending the federal nutrition programs through its research, analyses, technical assistance, and communications.