Articles in the FRAC Chat section can be added and managed on the Blog Posts dashboard.
Adding Blog Posts
Under the Blog Posts section in the sidebar, or at the top of the page on a Blog Posts section dashboard, click Add New to bring up the Add New Blog Post page. Options include the following:
- Title: the title of the post, displayed in post lists and used in the SEO title by default.
- Main content: add the full text of the post here, including images if relevant.
- SEO settings: override the meta title and meta description here if necessary.
- Description: the article summary or excerpt that is included on the blog listing page.
- Post author: select an author from the list (managed in the Authors section).
- Publish settings: click the Publish button when you are ready to make the post live, or schedule it for future publication. Posts are displayed in reverse date order (newest first) by default, so you can manipulate the order of posts in the listing by changing the post date if necessary.
- Topics: add topics related to the current post.
Editing Blog Posts
Click the Blog Posts header in the dashboard sidebar menu, then click the article title to edit. Click the Update button to make your updates live.
All blog posts are associated with an author (distinct from WordPress users / logins). To add or manage them, click Authors in the dashboard sidebar menu. Options include the following:
- Title: the full name of the author.
- Job Title: the author’s job title.
- Thumbnail Image: upload or choose an image from the media library (size: 60px by 60px, round styling not necessary).
Note: display issues may arise if an author that is still associated with blog posts is deleted. For best results, if an author must be deleted, assign their blog posts to another author or unpublish them first.