This interactive map shows the number of children participating in afterschool supper on an average day in October 2019, for every 100 children participating in free or reduced-price lunch.
Explore the interactive, searchable tables of afterschool nutrition program participation, by state:
- ★ Participation in CACFP Supper and School Lunch, by State
- ★ Additional CACFP Supper Participation and Federal Reimbursement if States Met FRAC Goal, by State
- ★ Change in CACFP and NSLP Snack Participation, by State
- ★ Share of Afterschool Participation Coming From CACFP Snacks, CACFP Suppers, and NSLP Snacks, by State
- ★ Change in CACFP Snacks, NSLP Snacks, and CACFP Suppers Served, by State
- ★ Number of NSLP and CACFP Sites, by State
© 2020 Food Research & Action Center.