Nutrition Program State Participation Calculators
FRAC has created a set of nutrition program calculators which enable state and local advocates to analyze participation data for their own communities in the School Breakfast and Summer Nutrition Programs. The calculators are based on the methodologies FRAC uses in their annual reports and will automatically:
- calculate the number of participants in each county or community;
- create a ratio comparing the number of participants to the number of eligibles;
- rank the county or community based on the participation ratio;
- calculate the dollars being lost by the county or community due to low participation;
- create easy to read tables that you can use in a report.
Each calculator is an Excel file and contains easy to follow instructions.
School Breakfast Program