Seven Essential Strategies
- Restore economic growth and create jobs with better wages for lower-income workers.
- Raise the incomes of the lowest-income families.
- Strengthen the SNAP/Food Stamp Program.
- Strengthen Child Nutrition Programs.
- Engage the entire federal government in ending childhood hunger.
- Work with states, localities and nonprofits to expand and improve participation in federal nutrition programs.
- Make sure all families have convenient access to reasonably priced, healthy food.