The Food Research & Action Center (FRAC) is the leading national organization working to improve public policy to eradicate hunger and undernutrition in the United States. FRAC engages in research, analysis, training, technical assistance, advocacy, and public education to improve public nutrition programs and broaden their reach. FRAC and its anti-hunger partners throughout the United States work to alert the public and policymakers to the extent of hunger and its impact, and forge workable solutions at the national, state, and community levels.
Links are to pdf files.
Current Openings and Internship Information
- DCHS Anti-Hunger Program Associate
- Government Relations Associate
- Anti-Hunger and Opportunity Corps – VISTA Members
- Child Nutrition Engagement Program – VISTA Summer Associate
- D.C. Free Summer Meals Program Planning and Promotion Intern
- MDHS Communications Program Winter Intern
- Winter Advocacy Intern